IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager utilized to manage the increasing number of IT audit projects for the team.
Our role is to protect and enhance organizational value and support Asurion in meeting its goals and objectives through conducting assurance and consulting projects around the globe. As Senior IT Auditor, you will be counted on to embrace the following expectations:
- Put Customers First - Our customers are many. You must seek to understand the varying needs of our customers and design test programs that deliver.
- Play a Team Sport - We seek the best teammates who bring diversity of thought, humility, and pursue a common goal. Take audit seriously, but not yourself.
- Take Ownership - Act like an owner with a sense of urgency and a willingness to roll up your sleeves. Take accountability, and drive results.
- Collaborate And Then Commit - Engage in open and honest debate. Once a decision is made, be responsible for the outcome.
- Reach For Full Potential - Be driven by divine discontent and an entrepreneurial spirit, innovate rapidly, and solve big problems for our customers.
- Plan audits from a blank canvas. Most projects have never been performed before, so there are no prior year workpapers here!
- Execute work and lead others ensuring compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit.
- Determine root cause and recommend accurate and actionable solutions to improve controls and manage risk to the company's risk appetite.
- Communicate thoroughly and often to EAS supervisors and internal stakeholders. Be transparent and trustworthy.
- Draft clear, concise and accurate reports.
- Be aware of new and emerging risks and contribute to the development of the risk universe and Audit Plan.
- Develop staff by providing Everyday Leadership with open coaching, feedback, and rewards.
- CISA, CIA, or IT Security comparable designation required
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems or computer science preferred. Other degrees considered if in conjunction with experience and certification.
- 4 - 6 years IT audit and process improvement experience
- Experience working with and evaluating IT infrastructure and data security principles in a large, complex IT environment
- Proficiency in MS Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint skills; knowledge of ACL software a plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Agile and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task without missing deadlines
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Requires ability to respond effectively to clients, employees and management and handle sensitive and / or confidential communications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver messages to business leaders
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced, complex business environment preferred
- Ability to think critically and make accurate judgments required
- Must be able to articulate ideas and concepts persuasively
Back to top