Our team of In-store Repair Experts have great passion for technology and connecting customers to products that enhance their everyday lives through exceptional customer support and technical expertise. We build authentic connections with customers that allow us to drive long-lasting relationships. The In-store Repair Expert will work inside a retail store, and be the face of Asurion, delivering award-winning, personalized customer experiences.
What you will do
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting and repairing phones
- Strive to gain and grow knowledge of Asurion's products and culture
- Deliver world class customer service
- Responsible for inventory management
Want more jobs like this?
Get Computer and IT jobs in Fairfield, CA delivered to your inbox every week.
What you need to be successful
- A passion for solving problems and delivering solutions
- A love for people and the devices that enrich their lives
- One or more years of customer service/retail experience preferred
- Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to meet or exceed evolving key performance objectives
- Demonstrate Asurion's Core Values in all interactions
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
You are a good fit if you have
- Six months experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
We take care of you
- Competitive and incentive-based pay
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Uniform allowance
- Discounted cell phone plan
Asurion is a global leader in technology protection and support solutions. From lost, stolen, and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems, and more, Asurion provides worldwide best-in-class premier support, service, repair, replacement, and delivery. This position resides in the Customer Solutions team focused on any customer facing solution from processing claims to technical support.