In Store Supervisor
- Skokie, IL
Asurion is a global leader in technology protection and support solutions. From lost, stolen, and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems, and more, Asurion provides worldwide best-in-class premier support, service, repair, replacement, and delivery. This position resides in the Customer Solutions team focused on any customer facing solution from processing claims to technical support.
Supervisors are trusted subject matter experts that act as an advisor to In Store Teams. They are responsible for implementing training, upholding coaching standards, and driving employee performance across multiple functions in order to create a world-class coaching environment. The incumbent will observe, evaluate, and provide feedback on experts and coaches to senior leaders. The position is responsible for the development and integration of performance management and coaching programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide expertise in the planning, facilitation, and organization of coaching initiatives with employee leadership for both frontline and professional employees. Assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate In-Store Staff.
- Create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity and change
- Responsible for attending, observing, and facilitating regular coaching and leadership sessions to evaluate and develop technicians
- Observe performance and provide coaching sessions. Responsible for providing analysis and reporting on the quality and effectiveness of the Technician.
- Facilitate or coach to the implementation of and education on new tools and resources available to Technicians.
- Manage multiple cross-functional learning and performance support projects
- Hold stakeholders accountable for actions in the implementation and development of new tools and processes
- Responsible for counseling stakeholders to solve problems and remedy issues of decreased productivity and efficiency
- Responsible for directing Technicians by providing and receiving constructive feedback to address opportunities, course-correct, and drive performance improvement
- Assist with the general development of Individual Development Plans and performance action plans
- Knowledge of and proven work experience with education principles and methods for coaching curriculum and training design, and teaching, instruction, and supervision of individuals and groups
- Proven ability to adhere to regulations and standards quickly with little training
- Knowledge of Asurion principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skill; superior public speaking skills
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills at a variety of levels
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- People leadership or training experience a plus
- One year's hands-on experience as a Technical Device Technician
- Experience in the next gen technologies related to cloud, mobile, social, or big data
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
Back to top