HR Business Partner (Las Vegas)
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for consultation for a PSS call centers related to: staffing, employee relations, leadership development, training, compensation, and organizational development. The HRBP will manage Human Resource programs that support business objectives and will provide input to the strategic direction not only for the assigned sites, but also for enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Dedicates approximately 50% of time to the following, key areas:
- Organization diagnosis, solution design and in managing successful change implementation, as requested
- Supports annual workforce planning, including providing internal client-specific requirements related to recruiting
- Manages client-specific measurement and reporting for priority people and organization performance metrics
- Manages headcount requests and approval process and works with recruiting to support candidate selection
- Supports the deployment of the annual performance management process, including goal setting, ratings calibration, and performance coaching
- Supports the deployment of annual rewards processes, including merits, bonuses, recognition, and stock option grants
- Supports annual talent review processes
- Works with internal communications to support function-specific communications efforts
- Addresses employee relations issues not addressed by the Employee Solutions or Employee Relations team, which may include issue resolution, employee and management counseling, and performance improvement as needed
- Conducts exit interviews, as necessary
Project & Other Cross-Functional Responsibilities
- Represents the Care function in HR planning sessions and initiatives, as assigned
- Manages projects or participates as a team member for selected function-specific or multi-function HR initiatives, as requested/directed
- BS or BA in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- PHR, SPHR, or GPHR certification preferred
- MBA or Master's Degree in Management or Organization Development is a plus
- Minimum 3 year's related experience in Human Capital/Human Resource Management
- Experience in Change Management preferred
- Strong orientation toward metrics and data-driven decision making
- Strong employee relations experience
- Proficiency in accessing HRIS systems, preferably PeopleSoft or WorkDay, for viewing and analyzing employee data.
- Solid understanding of performance measurement
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to strike appropriate balance between company, customer, and employee needs strong problem solving, collaboration, coaching, influencing, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in a high volume, fast paced environment preferably in a fortune 1000 company
- Travel Required: Position will require travel between two call center locations approximately 20 miles apart.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top