Graphic Design & Videographer
Design and Multimedia Analyst
We are in search of a creative, tech-savvy individual with an artistic background. The Design and Multimedia Analyst position is responsible for the conceptualization, design, and production of presentations and other marketing materials in support of Asurion's Operations Organization and Support functions. This individual contributor role will be responsible for producing and delivering visual presentations for internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will possess both technical and design skills and work on a variety of projects, including the creation of high quality, visually appealing videos.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to partner with cross-functional leaders from Operations, Corporate Communication, Human Resources and other key stakeholders to transform raw content into compelling stories. Knowledge of strategy is essential, as is the ability to effectively organize information and convey data through graphic elements. This individual must employ critical thinking abilities and multimedia skills, as well as, designing and executing engaging email communications.
- Ability to create visual materials such as print collateral, infographics, and brand assets adhering to our brand styles and guidelines
- Ability to creates original graphic content for slides for a wide variety of internal and external audiences including employees, executives, and investors
- Create high quality, visually appealing videos
- Manage video creation from start to finish, including pre-production, production and post-production editing
- Create and integrate graphics into video content
- Collaborate on creative planning and overall direction of video content
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience
- Attends meetings with stakeholders to find presentation design solutions to complex problems or material
- Work with others to manage workloads and workflow for large-scale productions
- Create innovative and compelling concepts that support the department goals
- Prepare marketing materials such as sales aids and PowerPoint presentations
- Develop and design the look/feel, visual design and/or layout of complex product artwork
- Coordinate and communicate with all levels of the organization including executive leadership in preparing materials
- Professionally and effectively communicate with managers and vendors, demonstrating sound reasoning and judgment skills
- A four year degree (creative field of study preferred); 2+ years' experience with video editing and production
- Knowledge of trends in presentation design
- The ability to concept, design, and deliver on other deliverables as needed across print / digital including emails, invitations, layouts, newsletters, etc.
- Interest in working on executive communications (presentations, web content, print collateral, etc.), ability to work with senior staff and matrix to multiple type of teams while working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create videos that tell a story
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and graphic design software packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Software)
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar digital video editing applications
- Working knowledge of the latest digital video tools including cameras, lights and microphones
- Experience with audio editing and podcast production
- Ability to create interactive content for Social Media
- A professional demeanor, with ability to stay organized, and great time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast- paced environment
- Dual proficiency on Mac or PC
About Asurion: We help people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, our 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, we help customers enhance their lives through their technology.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top