Graphic Design Intern
Asurionboasts a small, but growing in-house creative team that works with some of thelargest brands in the country. Working closely with the Graphic Design team,copy writers and other creative team members, the intern will help creatematerials that clearly communicate Asurion’s business objectives.
- Helpdevelop and execute innovative concepts and designs in an integrated, omni-channelenvironment focusing on POS collateral, posters, video, print, email anddisplay
- Helpapply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and otheringredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meetbusiness and user needs.
- Participatein the creative process to include meetings, strategies, concepts and implementation.
- Developand maintain consistently high graphic standards, be aware of and remaincurrent with new design/industry trends and techniques in graphic arts anddesign.
- Portfolioof creative work, showing art direction, graphic design and creative skillsacross multiple channels (offline and online.)
- Basicunderstanding of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, andgrid) and print concepts (bleed, resolution, and color)
- Working knowledge of design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Awillingness to learn, take direction, and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to respond to all communications effectivelyand in a timely manner
- Highly organized,detail-oriented and able to execute multiple ongoing projects
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solvingskills
- Abilityto be flexible and accommodating under pressure
- Strongproof-reading skills and attention to detail
Back to top