FSL Supervisor - Minneapolis, Min
- Nashville, TN
Supervisor, Forward Stocking Location:
For more than 25 years, Asurion has been a leader in innovation, not only in the tech solutions industry, but in creating a culture where employees feel valued.
We help people do more with their technology and stay connected on all of their devices. We provide our customers with simple, helpful advice to get the most from their technology, assistance to fix any technology issues they have and protection of their devices to ensure they quickly get a replacement or repair if anything does go wrong.
What you will be doing:
Primary responsibility of Supervisor, Forward Stocking Operationsis to supervise the day to day operations and administrative responsibilities of the Asurion forward stocking locations for various in-home client programs. This person serves as an integral part of the Supply Chain Management support team in providing support and ensuring smooth and effective operations and will provide a variety of professional, fiscal, administrative, and/or clerical services to department and management.
As a Supervisor within Asurion you will promote teamwork, collaboration, quality/production standards, professionalism, and integrity to ensure that departmental results are delivered in accordance with Asurion Core Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, and implement warehouse operations as well as administrative support to meet quality and productivity metrics as well as overall business needs
- Supervise teams to ensure product arrival dispositions according to process, inventory and shipping protocols are followed
- Troubleshoots issues related to office management, including telephony, computers, printers, and facilities
- Maintains inventory accuracy by researching and performing follow-ups when discrepancies arise
- Update department work instructions and improve process flow
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by manager
- Collaborate regularly and effectively across departmental boundaries
- Monitor and update applicable management software programs as needed
- Facilitate and supervise company vehicle parking, maintenance, and overall compliance
- On a daily basis operate in compliance with Federal, State and Local authorities
- Up to 10% Travel will be required for role
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs for role
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of supply chain integration, logistics network designs and warehouse best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to navigate and root cause opportunities to seek resolution
- Excellent ability to handle ambiguity and adapts readily and easily to changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and team facilitations skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to own and set priorities
- 3 years of relevant experience
- B.S. in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Industrial Engineering (preferred)
- Bending, sitting, lifting, and standing based on the need of the business. Standing and/or sitting for extended and long periods of time, up to 100% of shift or over time.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Vocal communications are required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word and/or to communicate with customers and/or clients. Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels and in environment with loud machinery.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals, and such matters as asks for overtime or shift work. Exposure to various materials including cardboard, various metals, and plastics. Exposure to moving equipment and objects in the immediate work area such as automated machinery, fulfillment line, heavily laden carts, and forklifts. Exposure to instruments or material with sharp edges which may involve the risk of injury.
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing education support
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Back to top