Floating In-Store Repair Expert - Tulsa, OK
- Tulsa, OK
In-store Repair Expert
Our team of In-store Repair Experts have great passion for technology and connecting customers to products that enhance their everyday lives through exceptional customer support and technical expertise. We build authentic connections with customers that allow us to drive long-lasting relationships. The In-store Repair Expert will work inside a retail store, and be the face of Asurion, delivering award-winning, personalized customer experiences.
What you will do
• Provides resolution to customer issues relating to equipment problems, including but not limited to operational, maintenance and repair aspects of equipment.
• Repairs smart phones by utilizing tools and processes to triage, determines most effective method to repair, then repairs the device.
• Daily engages with customers face-to-face who are in need of repair and triage and delivers an outstanding customer experience within a retail store.
• Meets or exceeds key performance objectives that include service and repair metrics as well as customer satisfaction goals.
• Performs Asurion inventory tasks such as counting and monitoring Asurion parts and inventory levels.
• Completes all coursework in curriculum path within the required timeframes including device certifications and required skill certifications. This includes initial coursework as well as ongoing monthly training.
• Complies with all Asurion operational policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates Asurion Core Values in all interactions.
• Complies with Asurion and partner security requirements and background checks.
What you need to be successful
• A passion for solving problems and delivering solutions
• A love for people and the devices that enrich their lives
• One or more years of customer service/retail experience preferred
• Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
• Ability to meet or exceed evolving key performance objectives
• Demonstrate Asurion's Core Values in all interactions
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
You are a good fit if you have
• Six months experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting
• Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
We take care of you
• Competitive and incentive-based pay
• Benefits including health, dental, and vision
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Ongoing training to grow your skills
• Uniform allowance
• Discounted cell phone plan
Asurion is a global leader in technology protection and support solutions. From lost, stolen, and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems, and more, Asurion provides worldwide best-in-class premier support, service, repair, replacement, and delivery. This position resides in the Customer Solutions team focused on any customer facing solution from processing claims to technical support.
Back to top