Analyst FP&A, Supply Chain
This role is critical in thetracking, reporting, and variance analysis of key business initiatives alongwith ongoing Supply Chain operations. The ideal candidate will be attracted bythe opportunity to have an impact on an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing, andprofitable business and to challenge the limits of their professionalskills.
In this role, the ideal candidate will support a wide range of analysisacross multiple countries, including financial planning, development of thecompany's annual business plan, monthly /annual financial projections for key operationsleaders, identification of valuecreation / investment opportunities, financial management, business caseanalysis, business scenario modeling, and other analytical requests andprojects. The candidate will work in partnership with Supply Chain businesspartners across the globe as well as members of the Financial Planning and Analysis(FP&A) team to help drive financial and operational initiatives and actionsrequired to achieve the annual plan as well as full potential. The idealcandidate will have exceptional financial analysis skills, the ability totranslate that analysis into actionable insights for the business, high businessinterest and acumen, ability to lead and influence others, critical thinkingproficiency, and adaptable communication skills. The candidate must be customer-centric, havestrong interpersonal skills, be able to balance the demands of arapidly-growing global company, and must be results-driven. Prior work experience within a finance-focusedenvironment considered favorably.
- Support global supply chain initiatives whichdeliver value to Asurion and assure that these benefits are driven into theP&L in a timely manner
- Drive both local and international Supply Chainoperations success by providing financial and operational driver analytical insights
- Assist in developing short and long term strategicgoals and objectives, including cost saving initiatives
- Prepare flash and dashboard reports on aweekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Track and report Supply Chain capitalexpenditures and related business case builds
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as needed to helpbusiness partners make better decisions in a timely manner
- Generate and analyze complex data
- Use various reporting tools and analysistechniques to turn data into accurate and relevant information for end users
- Interact positively and pro-actively betweendepartments to promote a team work philosophy
- Coordinate the flow of information andassimilate data necessary to prepare required reporting
- Document work procedures as needed
- Promote the company's Core Values and adherenceto those values
- A proventrack record of academic and professional excellence
- Bachelor's Degree is required for this position,preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- Requires 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Ability to establish priorities, workindependently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Systems aptitude and proficiency in Excel,PowerPoint, and financial software; SQL experience preferred
- The ability to develop complex formulas to performneeded calculations and demonstrate how data was derived
- Requires the ability to create reports,dashboards, and financial records and present them effectively
- Strong problem solving skills, attention todetails, organized, and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to frame problems andsolutions for successful resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective verbaland written communications with proven ability to work well with external andinternal customers
- Positive attitude and strong team orientation
- Working knowledge of generally acceptedaccounting principles (GAAP)
Asurion is the global leader intechnology protection services. From lost, stolen and damaged wireless handsetsto malfunctioning computers, gaming systems and more, Asurion, together withsister-company NEW, provides more than 200 million consumers worldwide withbest-in-class service, repair, replacement and delivery. The company alsoprovides products which can protect a consumer's wireless content and software.Asurion is the exclusive provider to many of the world's premiertelecommunications and retail companies. The company is privately-held withmore than 10,000 employees and operates in six countries across threecontinents. For more information, please visit www.asurion.com.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top