Field Technician (Detroit)
- Detroit, MI
The Field Technician Level I is responsible for installation of 5G wireless broadband networking equipment in customers' homes.
• Achieve complete customer satisfaction 100% of the time by performing work in a professional, timely and approved manner
• Accurate daily, weekly and monthly documentation/reporting of service tickets and installations
• Complete installations and repairs using power and hand tools
• Terminate terminate network cable and run cables through walls and ceilings
• Follow and enforce the Company's policies and procedures, including the Field Operation guidelines and safety, at all times
• Use mobile APPs to facilitate installations and service calls
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
• One (1) + years experience in installation of Cable TV, Satellite TV or Alarm industry
• Ability to lift 65 lbs.
• Ability to work off the ground on ladders
• Bilingual is a big plus
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Ability to complete installations and repairs using power and hand tools
• Ability to terminate network cable
• Ability to run cables through walls and ceilings
• An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image;
• Good verbal communications and writing skills;
• Maintains valid driver's license and driving record that meets company standards at all times
• Must pass background check and drug screen
• Work is performed in indoor and outdoor settings with regular exposure to extreme cold, heat, direct sunlight, dirt, hazardous electrical equipment, wiring, tools and underground and elevated heights.
• May require working on-call during after hours and weekends.
- Company issued vehicle, tools, uniforms and gas card
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (holiday and vacation)
- Performance Incentive Bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Back to top