Field Quality Analyst (Detroit, MI)
- Detroit, MI
Asurion is a global leader in technology protection and support solutions. From lost, stolen, and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems, and more, Asurion provides worldwide best-in-class premier support, service, repair, replacement, and delivery. This position resides in the Customer Solutions team focused on any customer facing solution from processing claims to technical support.
Field Service Quality Analysts are trusted subject matter experts that analyze interactions and processes to assess the quality of both in-store Technician interactions and quality of work. The position is responsible for ensuring the right amount of calibrations and audits are completed for each store. Candidates will oversee all aspects of quality assurance including customer interactions, documentation, evaluation and calibration scoring. Field Service Quality Analysts will also assist in day-to-day operations while completing a small number of service and repair jobs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to support multiple stores
- Ability to travel between stores in an assigned region
- Responsible for supervising and directing Technicians by conducting interaction monitoring evaluations on Technicians in person or via Asurion's monitoring platform - interactions must be monitored and evaluated using current Quality program guidelines for both technical troubleshooting, tool usage, accuracy, and high-quality customer service skills
- Evaluates a minimum number of interactions daily, based on set standard for interaction type
- Conduct thorough and accurate audits of Technician performance through calling, listening, and observation
- Collaborate with quality, operations, and project leaders/managers to ensure that quality standards are met and to enforce Quality program guidelines regarding failure to meet quality standards.
- Provide input and status updates regarding Quality processes and results on a regular basis
- Complete daily leadership tasks, including but not limited to Daily checklist, monitor phone/ parts inventory, and update metric boards
- Complete evaluation assignments on time and to standard
- Assist other Field Quality Analysts with completing evaluations as needed
- Potentially lead internal listening sessions
- Potentially attend business update meetings
- Cover staff outage, to include Technician vacations and time-off, scheduled and unscheduled
- Responsibly direct with accountability for Supervisors and Techs using the peer advisor process to increase quality and performance
- Travel to store to ensure effectiveness of service and repair functions, performance standards, and daily production plan have been met while calibrating processes and practices governing Supervisors and Techs between all stores in the region or area of coverage.
- Adheres to Technician and customer privacy expectations
- Attends relevant new hire training classes to inform Technicians of the Quality process.
- Effectively engage with and reassure customers to deliver outstanding customer service, modeling successful behaviors, processes while providing in the game coaching to team members
- Participates in weekly calibration sessions
- Participates in relevant trainings to stay informed of any client changes
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Maintain an overall positive attitude towards leaders, colleagues, and Asurion and Clients in general
- Knowledge of Asurion principles and processes for providing customer feedback
- Ability to manage stakeholders and provide pertinent information to make informed decisions
- Comfortable with a great deal of autonomy and ambiguity, using independent judgment, and able to continue to complete work and drive results in such an environment
- Skilled to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills; detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skill
- Superior public speaking, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functional in teams or as an individual
- Associate degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/French) is a plus.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with mobile devices, tablets, computers, digital cameras, televisions, home audio, and/or appliances preferred
- 4+ years' experience with administrative duties including tracking and managing data
- 3+ years' quality assurance experience in a call center environment preferred
- Process improvement / data analytics experience preferred.
#CellTechnician #SmartphoneTech #SmartphoneTechnician #WirelessDeviceTech #WirelessDeviceTechnician #WirelessTech #WirelessTechnician #ElectronicsTech #ElectronicsTechnician #PhoneTech #PhoneTechnician #iPhoneTech #iPhoneTechnician #SamsungTech #SamsungTechnician #MobileRepairTech #MobileRepairTechnician #DeviceRepairTech #DeviceRepairTechnician #PhoneRepairTech #PhoneRepairTechnician #CellphoneRepairTech #CellphoneRepairTechnician #CellRepairTech #CellRepairTechnician #MobileDeviceRepairTech #MobileDeviceRepairTechnician #iPhoneRepairTech #iPhoneRepairTechnician #SamsungRepairTech #SamsungRepairTechnician #SmartphoneRepairTech #SmartphoneRepairTechnician #WirelessDeviceRepairTech #WirelessDeviceRepairTechnician #WirelessRepairTech #WirelessRepairTechnician #ElectronicRepairTech #ElectronicRepairTechnician #Cellphonerepairsupervisor#Cellphonetechniciansupervisor
Back to top