Executive Assistant - Client Services - Bridgewater, NJ
Office Manager. Manage the Bridgewater office. Support the COOas needed and the rest of the team by maintaining infrastructure, managingvendor relationships, purchasing equipment, supplies and coordinating travel. Assistreal estate group in managing local logistics for upcoming building renovationsincluding communications to the office.
EventCoordination as needed. Under the directionof the events team own the planning and logistics for medium sized internal companyevents (i.e. team off-sites) and assist in external events (i.e. CES) orcompanywide events (i.e. Town Hall). Contribute ideas to conception of events,be able to negotiate with venues & vendors, and manage budget &expenses for events.
ExecutiveSupport. Provide support to marketing seniormanagement. Support will include reconciling charges for Creative Solutions andthe CFO view monthly. Open requisitions, authorize payments for vendors andassist team by managing the process with Marketing Operations.
- Must be able to handlecomplex logistics for events for 100 attendees.
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Must be a master withcomplex logistics
- Must be self-motivatedand proactive
- Must be able topresent and review budget status at staff meetings monthly
- Must be able toprovide effective ideas in the planning process
- Exceptionalorganizational skills
- Experience bookingtravel
- Experience managingbudgets
- Experience negotiatingwith venues & vendors
Back to top