Director Product - Subscriptions and Payments
- Nashville, TN
Asurion is seeking a talented leader to drive innovation, execution, and performance for consumer billing and payments. As Asurion builds more direct-to-consumer relationships, we need a strong billing and payments capability that is convenient, seamless, and fast for customers, while being efficient, secure, and effective for Asurion. This position will be responsible for setting the vision and then working across teams to build and run a reliable and flexible billing and payments system.
This role will be located in Nashville and work across our mobility, retail, and home businesses, in addition to new products and services we will launch.
This leader will have expertise in the payments and billing space, using that expertise to help Asurion deliver easy and effective payment and recurring billing options. She/he will work collaboratively and in partnership with product, engineering, design, marketing, finance, and accounting. This role will be knowledgeable about the latest innovations and trends in payments that will help Asurion continue to grow. The role is ultimately accountable for the performance and success of our billing and payment capabilities.
- Setting the vision for our payments and billing capability at Asurion
- Working across product, engineering, design, security, sales, marketing, operations, finance, and accounting to bring this vision to life
- Identifying and prioritizing the features and offerings Asurion needs
- Building a deep understanding of our customers and the features and methods they want
- Delivering on KPIs, improving customer satisfaction, and driving business outcomes
- Cross functional collaboration and influence, with the aim of supporting the planning, investment, and allocation for all technology and operational investments required for the payments and billing experience
- Embracing and executing a lean development framework - quickly turning ideas into MVPs, measuring the effect on KPIs, and pivoting or persevering based on results
- Providing a high-level of visibility and transparency around product design, KPIs and progress to Senior Leadership and other teams
- Leading product owners directly and indirectly to evolve the customer experience. Providing coaching and development for all direct reports and their teams, while helping the entire organization grow and learn.
You are the Right Applicant If
- Bachelor's Degree required; other degrees welcomed
- You have 10+ years of payments technology product management, product development, software development, or other relevant experience with at least 4 years as a product owner
- You have strong operational/technical background within the payments industry
- You have experience delivering web-based apps required; experience delivering consumer mobile apps (Android and iOS) a plus
- Experience with AI and/or communications platforms a big plus
- You get excited by utilizing data to make decisions and measure success yet can balance data with great intuition and customer knowledge
- You enjoy leading cross-functional teams and people like working with you
- You have experience working with engineers in an agile software development environment
- You are comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues and have executive presence
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your product endeavors
- 10% domestic travel required
Back to top