Director, Human Resources
The Human Resources Director (HRD), LATAMwill support initial and ongoing launch activities across the Latin Americaregion (Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Brazil). The HRD will be responsible fordeveloping comprehensive HR strategies and leading HR programs in the areas oftalent management, organizational effectiveness, leadership and coaching. THEHRD will develop a regional strategy to support business objectives andunderstand client requirements and needs. This individual will leada team and be a primary contributor on the HR leadership team to supportenterprise wide initiatives.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supports thelocal hiring managers and employees through ongoing coaching and/or problemsolving efforts, particularly in the areas of: recruiting, new hire compliance,onboarding and employee relations
- Ability toexecute client demands while balancing operational complexities comparable to astartup operation
- Providesguidance and coaching on specific country and/or local employment laws
- Partners with HR leadership to design and implement thehuman capital strategy across the organization. Provides input basedon business needs and regional requirements and drives leadership commitment tothe strategy.
- Develops strategic human resource plans for the region tiedto business objectives. Partners with Local and Regional Senior Leaders toensure alignment and gain support.
- Leads and imbeds North American Talent Management practices intoregional business strategy, including performance management, talent review andsuccession, and drives key practices to develop high potential talent.
- Designs and executes retention and engagement strategies tocontinually develop and retain high performer and high potential talent.
- Partners with leaders to lead change initiatives andimplements effective change management and communicationpractices.
- Drives team effectiveness practices, including leadershipcoaching, team styles and decision making, and competency development toimprove organizational performance.
- Works in conjunction with other organizational and peopledevelopment departments such as OD&T, Talent Acquisition, and Compensationin order to support and improve regional collaboration and drive businessresults.
- Responsible for regional projects or initiatives. May serveas the Project Lead working with other HR Partners and key leaders to develop,implement, and make improvements to HR related processes and key initiatives
- Fluent inEnglish and Spanish (verbal and written) required
- Fluent inPortuguese (verbal and written) preferred
- Degree inHuman Resources, Organizational Development, or related field; Master’spreferred
- 12-15 year’srelated experience in Human Resources Management
- Requires globalexperience working with emerging markets, foreign national and contractorworkforces
- Demonstrated record of accomplishments in leading HR strategyand initiatives, driving organizational people related results and leadingpeople.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectivelypresent information to various audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and strong decision makingcapability.
- Demonstrated consulting skills and ability to providecoaching, feedback and guidance to leaders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstratedability to produce results in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability tostrike appropriate balance between company, customer, and employee needs
- Proficiencyin accessing HR systems, preferably Workday as well as MS Excel, Word,PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strongorientation toward metrics and data-driven decision making
Back to top