Director Client Solutions
The Client Solutions team is responsible for solving complex problems for our client partners and customers by designing product constructs to drive profitable growth. Client Solutions is the bridge between our Client Services Sales organization and our Product organization and is at the front-line of technical customer interactions throughout the sales process.
The Director will support the Retail, MSO and Canada client portfolio and will utilize industry and client information to understand client business problems, goals and pain points to suggest learning or product solutions. They will lead efforts with cross-functional team members from Client Services, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Solutions, Product, Regulatory and Finance to build constructs that support our investment prioritization and overall product strategy. They will also support sell-in of new features and functionality to the clients during ongoing contracts as well as RFP and RFI processes via presentation and demo materials and meetings. In addition to this, he or she will also play a lead role in communicating the product construct details to other Services Leads to ensure they deliver the product / service appropriately once in production. This person will continuously evaluate client and customer pain points to deliver valued product concepts to client partners.
This is a unique opportunity to lead across a diverse set of clients that leverages the Asurion product capabilities to deliver our business strategy. Given the visibility of these products within the organization and the impact to our overall business; there will be ample opportunity to interact with and influence Executive Leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish best practices, governance and operating model guidance related to Retail, MSO and Canadian client products with client services sales, product, and marketing teams
- Identify macro trends or market ecosystem changes which may create the need for new capabilities and initiate the creation of those new product constructs partnering with Client Services on the ideation and sell-in of new capabilities, features and functionality
- Ensure success by liaising with the Product teams to ensure constructability, schedule and budget alignment
- Be able to quickly gather requirements from potential customers and turn those requirements into high level design concepts with high level budget insight
- Be a key client-facing member of the Client Solutions Team, working closely with the Client Services Sales team and the Product team
- Interact directly with executive leadership to evangelize product solutions both internally and externally by meeting with key partners, driving conversations and giving presentations
- Lead Product teams to drive features, functionality and user experience benefits offered
- Develop pilots to drive test and learn opportunities that inform prioritization and investment decisions
- Define product KPIs and performance reporting in tandem with the Analytics and Insights Team and present results and updates to Senior Leadership as well as cross functional partners
- Partner with the Customer Experience team to identify new product or product enhancement opportunities
- Consistently engage with the Business Development team to educate and apprise them of the latest product developments and landscape updates
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- 8-10 years' experience in one of the following areas: Consulting, Product design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Mobile Platforms
- Experience managing lead teams in developing and delivering services solutions
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment
- Demonstrated ability for the art of technical selling: driving urgency, consultative sales, and ultimately closing business.
- Knowledgeable in either the telecommunications, technical support or insurance space
- Strong team-player with proven ability to work effectively with and influence internal colleagues from all business functions
- Ability to create long-term vision and rally stakeholders to realize that vision
- Ability to present complex concepts to Executive Leadership
- Strong business acumen and financial skills
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office required
- Up to 20% travel required
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology.
Back to top