Digital Communications Manager
Do you have a passion for using digital communications platforms to leverage engaging content to achieve business goals? Are you an authority on social media/content marketing best practices, with the curiosity to stay current on platform evolution? Do you have the technical experience to publish, promote and report on results (that tie back to business goals) across multiple digital platforms?
As part of the Corporate Communications team, this role will manage multiple social and digital channels; publishing content, reporting results and maintaining our engaged network of fans, followers and viewers. In addition, this role will serve as the corporate authority on social media best practices, advising and guiding internal teams on the best way to achieve results.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage social channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage and publish content in digital channels in partnership with the content development team to drive the cross-platform marketing strategy
- Drive and optimize promoted content on social media
- Use social analytics tools to deliver monthly reports on social growth and engagement
- Act as the subject matter expert across the enterprise, providing on-going training to appropriate team members
- Summarize insights and unifying trends to create actionable recommendations that lead to growth and optimization
- Manage and drive corporate Social Media Center of Excellence
- Liaise with internal teams including legal, communications, customer service and marketing to identify and respond to comments and customer issues that may arise on social media
- Manage vendor relationships and platform implementations for social media management, listening and other technologies.
- Proofread content, publish and approve all new material (text articles, exhibits, infographics, videos, interactive features, and other multimedia) across various digital channels
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years of experience in branded social media management for a large organization
- Solid analytical skills, including a deep understanding of social media analytics with a demonstrated ability to mine data and uncover valuable insights to improve ROI
- Advanced understanding of social media platforms and tools (Sprinklr, Trackmaven, Synthesio, Power Editor, etc.)
- Knowledge of current digital best practices, with passion for learning and staying up-to-date on latest developments in relevant aspects of digital communications
- Strong communication skills, with excellent writing skills and experience presenting to large groups
- Demonstrated self-starter, with ability to both deliver individual projects and collaborate with cross-functional/matrixed teams to develop creative solutions, while staying cool/diplomatic under pressure
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top