- Nashville, TN
Asurion's internship program is a 12-week internship to help rising seniors get a sneak peek into the technology world. Assigned to a team, interns will have their own projects to complete and present to leadership at the end of the summer. The program will provide the intern with a unique strategic perspective, professional and personal development along the way, and experiences to enhance their academic learnings. Our goal is to allow for the intern to make contributions throughout the summer through project work, presentations and networking. Are you ready to join our award-winning virtual internship? Apply to become an intern today!
- Open to rising seniors currently enrolled in undergrad pursuing a degree related to internship duties or major below.
- Duration of virtual internship is 12 weeks from May 17 th to August 6 th 2021.
- Continuous learning and tailored on the job training in technology, product development and/or supply chain management.
- Exposure to senior leadership including but not limited to onboarding, learning and development sessions, and team business case presentations.
- Build an intern community through peer intern groups, mentors, direct intern leaders, senior leadership throughout the summer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a cutting-edge technology team. We are looking for an intern who wants to be involved in a little bit of everything but most importantly, loves to learn.
- You could be part of one of three teams next summer:
- A team supporting global infrastructure that drives automation, process improvement and stability across multiple platforms and applications. The DAX team delivers solutions while leveraging cutting-edge tech.
- A team whose charter varies from supporting and enhancing our Active Directory Forests to Vulnerability and Patch compliance. In this organization, you would gain exposure to multiple different tech including but not limited to MS Windows, RedHat Linux, Enterprise Storage, Virtualization, Hyperconverged and more.
- The Platform Architecture and Engineering team helps the organization through research of cutting-edge technologies and designing and implementing patterns to solve our business problems. As an intern in this team, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, understand practices like DevOps, and practice implementing solutions by adopting industry best practices.
- Academic or hands on experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to: C++, Java, PowerShell, C#, SED, Perl, Python, AWK, Java, Go, Node.js
- Personal research, academic learning or hands on exposure to AWS, more specifically an understanding of Cloud services
- A working understanding of relational databases and database development
- An interest in learning Cloud infrastructure
- Passion for problem solving and risk analysis
- Perseverance to drive a hard problem to conclusion under supervised guidance
- Document and present solution designs/approaches to supervisors and other members of the team.
- You'll help us find new ways to make our processes more efficient and consistent. This cuts down on errors and gets stuff done faster.
- Gain comprehension of existing deployment process and engineer automation where possible.
- Research and develop proof of concepts to help solve exiting business and technical problems.
Back to top