Delivery Manager, Data & Analytics
Asurion is seeking a talented Delivery Manager to join the Data and Analytics team in the downtown office at Nashville, TN.
As this agile, fast-paced technology and product environment transitions from an old to a new data platform, you will strategize how to scale, communicate and transform usage habits using your strong communication and organization skills. You'll be adept at delivering complex projects and breaking down barriers for your team while planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they do.
Asurion is a $7B company that helps people around the globe balance the interdependence between life and technology. We build products that reach over 300M users through our partners--Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, DoCoMo and KDDI-achieving double digit revenue growth year over year for the past 5 years.
We are growing our AI-based chatbot and other technologies to improve the quality and timeliness of how we care for our customers. Our Chief Analytics Officer has charted a course of data transformation, implementation of the most modern tools and processes, and investment in talent to realize the benefits of AI at Asurion. We hope you will take a closer look!
Asurion has more cutting-edge technology than you can imagine. But at our core, we're about people. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and invest in their growth through a culture of learning. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled agile product team while learning and iterating frequently
- Define project needs and feed these into the program/portfolio process enabling resources to be appropriately allocated
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-manage a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively participate in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and incorporating best practices
- Proven experience in delivering technical projects and products
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in Computer Science or an associated field
- 2+ years of experience executing as a Scrum Master, Project Manager or Program Manager through the delivery of multiple full release cycles
- Background in IT/Technology
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Visio, and MS Office suite as well as Jira and / or Clarity
- Working knowledge of Informatica, Hadoop/AWS, Spotfire, Denado and other Big Data tools
- Demonstrated successful track record in leading large projects/programs in complex environments
- Understanding of how to leverage business applications for competitive advantage
- For this role, the following competencies are the most relevant:
- changing and improving
- making effective decisions
- leading and communicating
- collaborating and partnering
- managing a quality service
- delivering at pace
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top