DAX Technical Analyst
The Analyst applies a broad knowledge of principles and practices of analysis as it relates to the objectives of Asurion. This position analyzes and evaluates needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security across a specific technology platform as well as basic knowledge of multiple technology platforms in a specific segment.
- Gathers, analyzes and reports business data and inputs in order to identify issues, trends, or solutions.
- Utilizes technical and industry knowledge to work on projects within a specific technology platform and assist with projects across multiple platforms.
- Provides technical, business, & Asurion expertise in identifying, analyzing, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes
- Consults with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security.
- Partners with the business as a functional expert in a specific technology platform or IT focus area.
- Acts as a resource to less experienced Analysts.
- Effectively communicates the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to the Manager, internal Business, and Project Stakeholders.
- Maintains proficiency in the application and use of tools within the department.
- Proposes process improvements within a specific technology platform
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with the business community, vendors, customers, and coworkers.
- BA in Business or BS required.
- 4 or more years of Analyst experience required
- Experience in application design, analysis, and development
- Experience in technical and business writing.
- Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired; Agile methodologies preferred
- Functional expert in a specific technology platform or focus area with basic knowledge of additional platforms or areas
- Knowledge of/experience with Visio and Microsoft Project preferred.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top