Data Analyst - Client Services
To organize operations and growth data into databases tofacilitate reporting and analysis by business users in the Asurion sales andmarketing organization to enable efforts to measure and drive Asurion'ssubscriber growth.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Identify and report on key drivers of subscribergrowth
- Use various technologies to mine complex,voluminous, and different varieties of data sources and platforms to supporteffective business decisions and/or processes
- Create databases to store and manage subscriberdata, customer segmentation, take rate analysis and churn analysis
- Provide the data and analysis used in SeniorManagement and Board presentations
- Work with carrier partners to secure new sourcesof program data
- Prioritize multiple competing requests, and setexpectations with customers as appropriate
- Participate in the development and production ofreports and deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing dataacross different sources.
- Strong analytical expertise related to dataanalysis.
- 1 yrs experience using Excel; preferably as apower user (Pivot tables, Advanced filtering, Vlookup, etc.)
- 2 yrs experience using SQL; must be highlyproficient
- 1 yrs experience analyzing/merging data acrossdifferent sources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office productsrequired
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, thinkconceptually and drive results
- Self-motivated, acts autonomously with littledirection
- Manage ambiguity and adapt readily and easily tochanges in priorities and business conditions
- Collaborate easily with all levels of theorganization as well as cross-functionally
- An aptitude and thirst to learn the key driversof the business and help evolve the diagnosis and enhancement of product andoperation performance.
- This position requires travel for approximately10% of the time.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top