Customer Support Technician - North Phoenix
Customer Support Technician
We are all more reliant on technology than ever before. It entertains us, it allows us to work and study, and it keeps us connected. It's part of our everyday lives. But when something goes wrong, we're suddenly cut off – from the things we do, and the people we need.
Our Customer Support Technicians are the front line of support for over 290 million people. It's where you can save someone's day by:
- Solving problems across hardware, software OS, apps and compatibility
- Supporting products across Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, Apple IOS, wireless technology, equipment and applications
It's a career that requires patience, and a real talent for customer service. You'll need a high school diploma/GED or equivalent and at least six months' customer service experience. In return we'll set you up for success with training and ongoing coaching. You'll receive competitive pay and benefits, and – perhaps most important - you'll let people get on with their lives. Fix their need, solve their problems, help them reboot.
You also must be:
- Able to use appropriate grammar and tone to provide information and problem resolution to customers.
- Flexible to work all shifts as required including evenings, weekends, and holidays as well as be able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Interested? Want to learn more about this position? Check out this video.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top