Customer Service & Repair Tech
- Long Beach, CA
The leader in professional electronics repair, uBreakiFix, is once again...HIRING!!!
Our team of in-store Technicians keep our customers connected by repairing their electronic devices. You will work inside one of our retail stores and be the face of our in-store operations team while delivering our award-winning personalized customer experience.
We are looking for new team members who are passionate about:
- Honing their skills as a technician and customer educator.
- Breaking stuff in the name of science and repairing things broken!
- Ensuring that every customer has a great experience!
What's it like on our team?
Our company's culture is much like a family. We teach each other new things and come together to beat tough deadlines. Most of all we maintain a fun, safe, positive, and motivating work environment. Dare to explore your techie side with us!
You'll be a great fit with our team if you have:
- Six months face-to-face customer service experience
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule availability
What we offer:
- A commitment to all of our associates enjoying a high standard in work/life balance.
- Awesome benefits such as; Health, Dental, Vision & a company matching 401k.
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Back to top