Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert - Part-Time
- Knoxville, TN
$15.30/Hr + commissions
Monthly Phone Stipend
Hours: 3:55 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Forward Stocking Location: Knoxville, TN 37917
(Must be able available to work Friday-Monday)
Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they are - home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Our Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience. Our Experts upsell our customers on additional Asurion products such as our Smart Home Support to allow our customers to stay connected with our products and services.
What you'll be doing:
When a customer's device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers' smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customers' devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device optimization suggestions.
- Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers' home location
- Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer's technology in order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Effective sales professional with performance base compensation available for Smart Home Support sales made
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements and sales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and several customers' locations throughout a designated region.
- Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
If you're a good fit for the job, you'll be able to:
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and rapport building
- Quickly identify and resolve technical issues ]
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout the in-person session
- Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers' technical skill level.
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
- Able to interact with a customer's technology throughout their home.
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in the customers' homes.
- Day in the Life of an Asurion Tech Expert
- Working at Asurion
Back to top