Customer Experience Analyst
Customer Experience Analyst
Asurion is seeking a talented analyst to execute new listening methods within our voice of customer (VOC) program, enabling the continuous creation and delivery of exceptional customer experiences. The VOC analyst will implement surveys and polls in our customer panel and across our digital touchpoints to gain deeper insight into the opportunities for Asurion to improve its service delivery. The analyst will work with a variety of tools and research methods to elicit the feedback and emotion expressed by our customers during their journey with Asurion. In addition to building out new capabilities, the analyst will stand up survey tests and learning plans to drive continuous learning and improvement efforts. The VOC analyst will implement best practices as identified and defined by senior VOC leaders.
The VOC analyst will partner with other members of the CX team to understand business challenges and design plans for capturing customer needs and desires to enhance our service delivery. Strong communication and organizational skills combined with attention to detail are critical to success.
- Deploy listening capabilities across the total customer journey to create a deep understanding of the customer's end to end experience and the rational/emotional reactions to individual components of the experience, leveraging an agile approach to deliver quick insights that move with the speed of the business
- Execute a test/learn/refine framework in each listening space to rapidly advance our customer understanding and introduce best in class practices into standard CX operations
- Partner with other CX team members to identify customer, client, and company pain points across the customer journey and develop methods for explaining and describing these pain points through the eyes of the customer with a bias toward generating quick, actionable insight
- Design, build, execute, and measure surveys, polls, and other feedback collection methods to capture customer feedback on targeted ideas and opportunities using tools like Qualtrics, Voxpopme, and others
- Execute customer panel research initiatives, managing the research schedule, and partnering with the marketing research team to design research questions using best practices
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with other CX team members
- You are passionate about the customer and want to serve as an internal customer evangelist
- You get excited by tapping into the voice of the customer and enjoy designing surveys and looking at survey result data
- You enjoy partnering with other teams and people like working with you
- You are organized and methodical in your work effort, with a strong track record of on-time, high quality work delivery
- You have experience working with research / survey tools (direct Qualtrics experience is a plus)
- You have experience navigating digital ecosystems; direct website or app design experience a plus
- You have had exposure to A-B test plans and methodologies and feel comfortable building plans that test specific hypotheses
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- You are naturally curious and interested in continuous learnings
- Bachelor's Degree required; 1-3 years of work experience preferred
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top