Customer Care Representative
Come join our world-class Customer Solutions team! Asurion's customer service has consistentlybeen ranked at the top of the pack – in this position you will be the trustedvoice of that experience. As a member ofour Customer Service team, you will:
- Deliver an easy and enjoyable customerservice experience to our customers.
- Make sure we exceed our customer'sexpectations every time they call us.
- Reassure our customers that you are here tohelp. Sometimes our customers are frustrated when they call – wouldn't you beif you lost your mobile phone or your TV stopped working? You will solve their problems and diffusetheir frustrations.
A FEW OF THE THINGS WE PROVIDE OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- A casual, fun environment (no uniforms here!
- Going toschool? No problem! Work full-time inthe summer, part-time during the school year
- After-school schedules until 9pm
- Monthly bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6months
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- On-going Training
- Perks & Incentives
- Paid Time Off
WHATMAKES YOU RIGHT FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ROLE?
- Quick with technology and have a strongdesire to learn how to navigate software programs & use web based searchengines.
- An expert listener who wants to understandthe customer's issue and troubleshoot resolutions.
- Someone with a great work ethic. You are self-disciplined and able to managetime effectively according to established policies and procedures without closesupervision.
- Well-spoken and empathetic. It's key we solve our customer's problemsusing clear communications.
- Able to learn and demonstrate up-sellingtechniques to promote additional services/products to enhance program loyalty.
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexible to work all shifts as required(evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to attend a multi-week training program
- Pass a pre-employment background check anddrug screen
But don't just take our word for it. Hear directly from our team members in the video below.
Customer experience associate
Customer experience representative
Customer service associate
Customer care associate
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top