Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representatives
We are all more reliant on technology than ever before.It entertains us, it allows us to work and study, and it keeps us connected.It’s part of our everyday lives. But when something goes wrong, we’re suddenlycut off – from the things we do, and the people we need.
Our Customer Care Representativesare the point of contact for over 290 million people. They are the ‘face’ ofAsurion, offering a calming, reassuring voice that:
- Delivers an enjoyable experience to our customers
- Makes sure we exceed our customer’s expectations every time they call
- Reassures customers that you are here to help – making sure to solve their problems and diffuse their frustrations
It’s a career that requires patience, and a real talentfor customer service. You’ll need a high school diploma/GED or equivalent andat least six months’ customer service experience. In return we’ll set you upfor success with training and ongoing coaching. You’ll receive competitive payand benefits, and – perhaps most important – you’ll let people get on withtheir lives. Fix their need, solve their problems, help them reboot.
You also must be:
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to attend a multi-week training program
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top