Customer Care Representative
Do you have a passion for customer service? Asurion is seeking full-time service-oriented individuals to join our team of Customer Care Representatives!
What will you do?
- Be a hero for our customers by saving their day.
- Provide a world-class customer service experience for our customers by answering questions and diffusing frustrations.
- Build trust with our customers and provide quality results in an efficient manner.
- Use your advanced technical knowledge to solve technical support for programming and equipment issues.
- Answer a wide array of questions and provide education on complex issues, self-resolutions and offer value-added services.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is focused and organized.
- Loves technology and helping others.
- Quickly navigates multiple software programs, windows applications, and search engines.
- Has top-notch listening skills allowing him/her to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to stay on task and take initiative.
- Must be self-disciplined and be able to operate independently.
- Has the ability to up-sell to promote additional services and products that promote program loyalty.
Keep in mind:
- You will be engaged through the use of coaching sessions
- You should be tech savvy
- High school diploma or GED and 1 year of customer service experience.
- Able to use appropriate grammar and tone to provide information and problem resolution to customers.
- Flexible to work all shifts as required including evenings, weekends, and holidays as well as be able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to enable optimum use of technology; digital applications to protect their privacy and provide security; and rapid replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning devices. Asurion partners with the leading wireless companies, retailers and service providers enabling them to focus on their businesses and to provide services that delight their customers. Asurion’s 16,000 employees worldwide specialize in fulfilling the needs of more than 280 million consumers. For more information about Asurion, including customer service ratings and reviews that help drive continuous improvement, please visit http://www.asurion.com/
Back to top