Customer Care Representative
Do you have a passion for customer service? Asurion is seeking full-time service-oriented individuals to join our team of Customer Care Representatives!
What will you do?
- Be a hero for our customers by saving their day.
- Provide a world-class customer service experience for our customers by answering questions and diffusing frustrations.
- Build trust with our customers and provide quality results in an efficient manner.
- Use your advanced technical knowledge to solve technical support for programming and equipment issues.
- Answer a wide array of questions and provide education on complex issues, self-resolutions and offer value-added services.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is focused and organized.
- Loves technology and helping others.
- Quickly navigates multiple software programs, windows applications, and search engines.
- Has top-notch listening skills allowing him/her to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to stay on task and take initiative.
- Must be self-disciplined and be able to operate independently.
- Has the ability to up-sell to promote additional services and products that promote program loyalty.
Keep in mind:
- You will be engaged through the use of coaching sessions
- You should be tech savvy
- High school diploma or GED and 1 year of customer service experience.
- Able to use appropriate grammar and tone to provide information and problem resolution to customers.
- Flexible to work all shifts as required including evenings, weekends, and holidays as well as be able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. We partner with leading wireless companies, retailers, cable and satellite providers to ensure 290 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. We’re a technology company. But we’re also an amazing group of people. When customers call us, they’ll talk to people with the patience and experience to genuinely help. We replace. We fix. We find. We solve. We keep them in the game. We hire people whose job is to ensure technology and people are harmonious, and that lives are kept in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged daily to make a difference—for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team members has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Learn more about Asurion – Life’s Operating System at www.asurion.com.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top