Creative Services Manager
The Creative Services Manager is responsible for project management and day-to-day workflow of clients’ campaigns, ensuring all work is produced on time, on budget and on strategy. Must possess excellent relationship management skills, outstanding presentation skills and have the ability to think strategically and creatively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as liaison between project team members and clients/business partners.
- Oversee, manage, and prioritize project workflow from scoping/briefing to final execution.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage timing throughout the life of each project.
- Manage the implementation of short- and long-term marketing initiatives on behalf of assigned clients and/or lines of business.
- Manage development of sales materials, collateral, and marketing material for print, video, and web.
- Ensure integration of messaging across all channels.
- Work with clients and colleagues to manage project budgets.
- Communicate scope, timing and/or budget changes to team members and key stakeholders, developing contingency plans as needed.
- Develop project status reports and manage regular team status meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications/Advertising, or related field, with 3-5 years of experience as a project manager in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of copy/design along with experience with a variety of creative output.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team toward a common goal.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint—experience with workflow management software is a plus.
- Position based in Nashville, TN OR Sterling, VA
Back to top