Cellphone Repair Technician
- Denison, TX
Asurion is a global leader in technology protection and support solutions. From lost, stolen, and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems, and more, Asurion provides worldwide best-in-class premier support, service, repair, replacement, and delivery. This position resides in the Customer Solutions team focused on any customer facing solution from processing claims to technical support.
Our team of Cellphone Repair Technicians have great passion for technology and connecting customers to products that enhance their every day life. Through providing exceptional customer support and technical expertise we build authentic connections with customers that drive long lasting relationships. You'll work inside a retail store and be the face of Asurion's in-store operations team delivering our award-winning personalized customer resolution experience.
• Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems by fixing phones, tablets and other consumer electronics by determining the most effective repair method.
• Demonstrate eagerness and excitement to learn more about your customer to help provide them the best product knowledge
• Sales oriented
• Strive to gain and grow knowledge of Asurion's products and culture
• Engage with and reassure customers to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Able to speak to and be knowledgeable about all Asurion's products and how they can best serve and solve our customers issues
• Meet or exceed key performance objectives including service and repair metrics.
• Perform various inventory tasks such as counting and monitoring inventory levels.
• One or more years of customer service/ retail sales experience required
• Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
• Demonstrate Asurion's Core Values in all interactions.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision.
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Ongoing training to grow your skills
• Uniform allowance
• Subsidized cell phone plan
If you're a good fit for the job, you'll have:
• Six months experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics
• Six months face-to-face customer service experience
• Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Store Location for this job posting:
Sherman, TX- N US HWY 75
Back to top