Business Project and Process Coordinator
Job Description Summary
The Business Project and Process Coordinator for FinanceBusiness Process and Systems Management Team will work closely with subjectmatter experts to define process flows for business process automation. Thisposition will focus on structuring a large amount of information within aprocess framework. This is a wide-ranging role which will require thecoordinator to multitask across a variety of different projects. The BusinessProcess Coordinator will work with various business teams and IT teams todocument the design business processes. This will involve mapping existingbusiness processes and documenting suggestions to improve them or creating newbusiness process workflows. As a Business Coordinator you will hold meetings,research processes, collect data, analyze information and document the findingsin easy to read workflows. The Business Process Coordinator will work under thedirection of a Sr. Director, Finance Project Management to document proceduresand present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
- Based on input from Subject Matter Experts; develop easy to follow pictures, diagrams, and process flows to support training documentation, program guidebook, FAQs, Website.
- Support project implementations with process flow documentation as needed to identify gaps and provide business solutions.
- Manage and coordinate project meetings and record/maintain meeting minutes.
- Provide support in the development of weekly status reports, dashboards and other communications.
- Record and maintain project issues, risks, scope changes, decision logs, schedule status and variance, and resource management issues.
- Organize and maintain project documents.
- Serve as project librarian of the SharePoint Project Workspace to keep an accurate record of process and project artifacts.
- Able to stand in for project manager, when needed.
- Utilize process mapping and project management spreadsheets and software.
- Attend meetings with management and internal teams.
- Develop a repository for and maintain project documentation, including (but not limited to): project vision/scope, business requirements, project scope change control logs, status reports, action item lists and major business decision memorials.
Education and Experience:
- Highly organized with efficient work practices
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong and effective verbal and written communications skills are very important
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio required
- Detail oriented and positive attitude
- 4-year college degree required
The ideal candidate will have strong organization, verbaland written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skill. The candidate will have a passion and interest to drive to have a careerin project management and/or process improvement. You must be willing and ableto manage varying priorities with efficiency and effective time management.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top