The Asurion Service Operations program is seeking customer service-oriented individuals to join our program as a Service Advisor. Our next training class begins soon!
PAY: $14.25/hr for English/French fluent speakers ($13.25 for English only speakers)
LOCATION: Work At Home
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm
Now Accepting applications from the following States: AL, AK, AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY
A Service Advisor is responsible for monitoring the repair experience for our customers by performing research and making processing decisions on a variety of open repair events. Asurion utilizes a diverse network of independent service providers to repair products for our customers. The Service Advisor will need to be able to work through a variety of issues with these service providers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will involve a high degree of negotiating with service providers regarding authorizations, part ordering and procurement, as well as other compliance over-site tasks. Eligible candidates must be able to determine a course of action to be taken based on a combination of financial, customer satisfaction, and compliance guidelines.
- To succeed, you must be able to navigate multiple software programs, windows applications, and use web-based search engines.
- You need active listening skills to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions using the tools, resources, and procedures for our client.
- You must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task and take initiative.
- You must be self-disciplined and be able to operate independently while managing time effectively according to established policies and procedures without close supervision.
- You will be part of a larger team and must be engaged in various team meetings and individual coaching sessions.
- You will need the ability to learn and demonstrate problem resolution techniques to promote and enhance Customer experience and program loyalty.
- You'll also need to use appropriate grammar and tone to provide information to customers and service providers.
- You will be expected to resolve service delays that have exceeded standard time frames.
- Resolve customer escalations and complaints.
- Locate and order parts on behalf of the Service Centers.
- Evaluate product replacement options.
- Identify and work with process owners to ensure that timelines are met and deliverables completed in a quality manner.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Able to attend each class of the 3-month training period (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- 1+ years of customer service experience