Bilingual Customer Support Technician - South Phoenix
Bilingual Customer Support Technician
We are all more reliant on technology than ever before.It entertains us, it allows us to work and study, and it keeps us connected.It’s part of our everyday lives. But when something goes wrong, we’re suddenlycut off – from the things we do, and the people we need.
Our Customer Support Techniciansare the front line of support for over 290 million people. It’s where you cansave someone’s day by:
- ·Solving problemsacross hardware, software OS, apps and compatibility
- Supporting products across Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, Apple IOS, wireless technology, equipment and applications
We’re aiming to have over 45% of ourteam speaking more than one language – so there’s a huge opportunity for you if you’re fluent in English and Spanish,and if you can speak ‘tech’ in both.
It’s a career that requires patience, and a real talentfor customer service. You’ll need a high school diploma/GED or equivalent andat least six months’ customer service experience. In return we’ll set you upfor success with training and ongoing coaching. You’ll receive competitive payand benefits, and – perhaps most important – you’ll let people get on withtheir lives. Fix their need, solve their problems, help them reboot.
You also must be:
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to attend a multi-week training program
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Interested? Want to learn more about this position? Check out this video.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top