Bilingual Customer Service Associate
- Orlando, FL
The role of the Customer Support Specialist is to deliver an excellent customer experience to both the internal and external customers, regardless of the situation. Adhering to the uBreakiFix "promise" of keeping the customer's needs above all else should drive employee performance.
The candidate must be confident in resolving customer opportunities independently by making sound business decisions and keeping brand recognition and the ultimate customer experience at the forefront of their interactions.
uBreakiFix Core Values
Care for People: People are greater than tech.
Focus on Quality: Take Pride in Your Work
Work with passion: We love fixing things!
Make it Better: Constantly Innovate.
Stay Humble: Never Stop Learning
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Help to resolve customer concerns that come to the home office in Orlando while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and identify cases that need to be transitioned to the Escalations team.
- Provide recommendations for customer issue resolution.
- Convert customer contacts to a minimum of 80 appointments per month for uBreakiFix stores.
- Create and administer customer feedback programs
- Manage website chat and support email response team, with the ability to attentively manage up to 5 chats at the same time.
- Manage support line response team
- Manage Reputation management on review sites and social media
- Respond to customer feedback on social media and other websites
- Make recommendations to improve the customer experience based on data.
- Exhibits outstanding customer service skills, previous customer service/relations experience.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience with social media.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A basic understanding of cell phones, tablets, and computers.
Back to top