As a Bilingual Customer Care and Sales Representative, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers' inquiries about lost or damaged devices and resolving customer issues. You will also be responsible for selling our Connected Home product and other offerings to customers on every call. You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions.
You will Serve, Solve and Sell!
Bilingual Customer Care and Sales Representatives have a passion for selling services and solving problems!
Average earners: $20 per hour and top 10% make $28.50
On the Pay Per Experience compensation model, our team members average approximately 15% more than their hourly pay peers with the potential for much more. You will be working an assigned training and production schedule that aligns with business needs. An average Expert in this program earns over $20 an hour and the top 10% earn over $28.50 an hour! The better the experience you provide, the more you make.
During training and ramp to proficiency (approximately 90 days), compensation will be hourly at Seveteen Dollars per hour, this is also the pay rate for 'nonproductive' times like coaching sessions and follow up training.
Asurion is excited to share great news- We are hiring and we want to see you in person! With this excitement comes innovative ways to keep the culture alive as well as maintain safety protocols for everyone in our site. Our number one priority is your safety. We have taken measures to ensure safety protocols stay in place at all of our physical sites. Protocols that will be in place are socially distanced workspaces, temperature checks, frequent sanitation and required masks when away from desks. We are committed to a safe working environment while continuing to maintain our culture with our number one asset, Our Employees!
What we require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience (Call center preferred)
- 6 months - 1 year of Sales experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Ability to work onsite at our office at 10720 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX 77064
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- "Challenge accepted" attitude