Bilingual Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative
Helping those in need is a way of life for us, and we are looking for more people to help with our long standing tradition of our award winning customer service team. Through our handset protection, you will know that you have helped someone stay in touch with their world each and every day. The customer service role is the key to all of our success. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, a fun and supportive atmosphere, professional development, and plenty of community involvement.
Picture yourself in this role. Now picture yourself with these benefits!
On top of your base salary, here are other ways for you to earn extra money:
- Earn the bilingual premium of $11.00 per hour 10% shift differential
- You can earn up to $600 extra monthly through performance-based incentives
Fast and easy access to your new benefits package –
- Health: you and your family members will pay a low cost for prescriptions
- Low monthly premiums
- Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement
Financial and future planning
- We'll provide matching contributions for the 401k plan
- You'll have access to life and other insurance plans
Rewards & Recognition
- On site Reward & Recognition programs
Other highlights that you'll enjoy!
Performance based shift bids, opportunities to work from home, academic enrichment opportunities, our strong commitment to volunteerism in our community
- Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Previous customer service/ call center experience preferred
- Bilingual – proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish required for Bilingual Positions
- Schedule is subject to shift bid process
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
Asurion is the global leader in technology protection services. From lost, stolen and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers or HDTVs, Asurion provides more than 70 million consumers worldwide with best-in-class, next day device replacement. With several offices across North America and around the world, plus a rapidly expanding force of [email protected] Team Members, Asurion has over 10,000 employees dedicated to providing great service. In fact, Our Customer Service Team Members answer the call of those in need. Over the past 10 years, Asurion has grown to become the largest global provider of value-added services to wireless carriers and their subscribers. If you compare Asurion's growth in that period to the fastest growing public companies, we'd be in the top 1%. This growth reflects our commitment to quality and product innovation...and our passion for delivering services that exceed our customers' expectations.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top