Asurion is looking for an AssociateRecruiter who wants to play a key role recruiting in-store mobile device repairtechnicians.
You will be driving full life-cycle recruiting of thesetechnicians in a fast-paced environment that will require flexibility at times asour hiring model grows and changes. You will source, interview and assesscandidates while helping to shape new hiring processes. You’re efforts will directly impact our customerexperience by finding great talent for our team and enabling the growth of ourbusiness.
Come be a part of a team that gets excited by sourcing greattalent and developing great relationships. We think critically, learn from our mistakesand never stop driving to do things better and smarter. We measure success interms of efficiencies in the recruiting process, the quality of talent wedeliver, and the level of service we provide to our customers.
Sound like a fit for you? If yes, then:
You’re good at:
- Sourcingand assessing candidates for culture and job fit
- Marketingjob opportunities to attract the best talent
- Leveragingtechnology to work smarter
- Deliveringa great candidate and customer experience
You must have:
- 1-2years recruiting experience
- 2-3years high-volume recruiting experience
- Recruitingexperience in a retail or multi-location environment
- Experiencedusing Taleo
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top