Assistant Store Manager
- Schaumburg, IL
The leader in professional electronics repair, uBreakiFix, is once again...HIRING!!!
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for creating a customer experience within our retail stores. In addition, the position is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the store, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control.
We are looking for new team members who are passionate about:
• Ensuring that every customer has a great experience!
• Leading, developing and coaching a team of repair technicians.
• Honing their skills as a technician and customer educator.
• Breaking stuff in the name of science and repairing things broken!
What's it like on our team?
Our company's culture is much like a family. We teach each other new things and come together to beat tough deadlines. Most of all we maintain a fun, safe, positive, and motivating work environment. Dare to explore your techie side with us!
You'll be a great fit with our team if you have:
• Two years face-to-face customer service experience
• Prior experience leading a team
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Flexible schedule availability
What we offer:
• A commitment to all of our associates enjoying a high standard in work/life balance.
• Awesome benefits such as; Health, Dental, Vision & a company matching 401k.
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Ongoing training to grow your skills
Back to top