Art Direction Design Intern
Asurionboasts growing in-house creative team that works with some of the largest brandsin the country. Working closely with the Art Directors, Copywriters and othercreative team members, the intern will help create materials that clearlycommunicate Asurion's business objectives.
- Helpdevelop and execute innovative concepts and designs in an integrated,omni-channel environment focusing on POS collateral, posters, video, print,email and display
- Helpapply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and otheringredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meetbusiness and user needs.
- Participatein the creative process to include meetings, strategies, concepts and implementation.
- Developand maintain consistently high graphic standards, be aware of and remaincurrent with new design/industry trends and techniques in graphic arts and design.
- Portfolioof creative work, showing art direction, graphic design and creative skillsacross multiple channels (offline and online.) (Link to portfolio or PDF is required as part of the application).
- Basicunderstanding of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, andgrid) and print concepts (bleed, resolution, and color)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Basic knowledge of After Effects and PowerPoint is a bonus.
- Awillingness to learn, take direction, and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to respond to all communications effectivelyand in a timely manner
- Highly organized,detail-oriented and able to execute multiple ongoing projects
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solvingskills
- Abilityto be flexible and accommodating under pressure
- Strongproof-reading skills and attention to detail
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top