Asurion is a global leader in technology protection and support solutions. From lost, stolen, and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems, and more, Asurion provides worldwide best-in-class premier support, service, repair, replacement, and delivery. This position resides in the Customer Solutions team focused on any customer facing solution from processing claims to technical support.
The Customer Solutions Administrative Assistant assists in the planning and administering of staff initiatives for the organization. This position will handle sensitive and highly confidential information and documents with complete discretion. This individual will be responsible for handling complex and frequently changing calendars, scheduling and coordinating department meetings, and handling of domestic and international travel. Additional duties include monitoring mail (electronic and hard copy), identifying and properly directing documents, compiling and preparing reports, processing invoices and expense reports, and coordinating all department-wide events. The incumbent will also be expected to perform other miscellaneous administrative activities as assigned.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and develop meeting information - slides, spreadsheets, timelines, etc.
- Prepare project/program status reports, performance metrics, meeting agendas, and action trackers
- Estimate budgets and track costs of projects, programs, and initiatives to support enterprise AOP
- Develop and manage logistics, including planning and organizing resources in complex work-scope projects to ensure compliance with customer specifications; coordinate site and enterprise-wide meetings and events
- Evaluate materials prepared by others such as outlines, text, slides, handouts, etc.
- Plan and facilitate meetings and training events; coordinate venues, reserves rooms, catering, set-up, and clean-up
- Provide administrative support to multiple senior leaders, including managing schedules, arranging appointments, arranging travel, and scheduling meetings and conference calls; heavy use of MS Outlook for scheduling
- Handle processing of expense reports and creation and updating of other complex reports (MS Excel)
- Coordinates and directs projects involving analytical reporting and tracking to aid executives
- Update and maintain org charts and phone lists
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Assists in taking orders, maintaining supplies, and arranging for equipment maintenance
- Assist in preparation of budget preparation and tracking of expenses
- Superior technical skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ability to become proficient in multiple technical systems
- Strong facilitation and moderation skills
- Demonstrates high level of learning agility
- Ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment while still meeting deadlines and driving results
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personnel services
- Excellent written and verbal skill-sets with attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong organizational, initiative, process, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, high profile environment with excellent personal skills required
- Must have experience dealing with confidential information
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years' experience with administrative duties supporting 1 or more department heads/executives in corporate setting
- 2+ years project management experience preferred
- PMP certification encouraged
Back to top