The Administrative Assistant will handle sensitive and highly confidential information and documents with complete discretion. This individual will be responsible for handling complex and frequently changing calendars, scheduling/coordination of department and other meetings and handing of domestic and international travel. Additional duties to include monitor mail (electronic and hard copy); identify and properly direct documents; compile and prepare reports; process invoices; schedule and coordinate department and other meetings; coordinate all facility activities for this department and perform miscellaneous administrative activities as assigned.
The Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to include managing schedules, arranging appointments, travel arrangements, coordinating meetings & conference calls
- Manage multiple/overlapping projects at any given time involving analytical reporting and tracking to aid executives; meeting expected deadlines
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, strong analytical skills and organized with high attention to detail
- Experience speaking to groups of leadership or other large groups
- Update and maintain Org Charts and Phone Lists
- May also provide support to Director's direct reports as needed
- Assists People Service Coordinator with special projects, events, and promotions
- Assists in taking orders and maintaining supplies, and arranging for equipment maintenance
- Serves as contact for people inside and outside of the company. Point person for providing directions to guests/clients and working with building security prior to arrival
- Liaise with other administrative assistants and support groups on various projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite with above average skills in Excel and PowerPoint (and/or other design software).
- Experience using Concur - will handle processing expense reports with creation and updating of other complex reports
- Experience within OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Lync & Zoom
- Reliable transportation required
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and reliability
- Strong organizational, initiative, process and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, high profile environment
- Must have good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation)
- Must be self-disciplined and work without close supervision
- Must be in current role for at least 6 months
- Must be in good performance standing
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top