Sales & Service Representative (Advanced Fabrics)
REPORTS TO: VP Global Sales
WORKS WITH: North America Business Team, other Sales Reps, Inside Sales and Design, Applications and Product personnel.
GENERAL SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES: The primary role of the Field Sales/Service Representative is to expand sales in new and existing accounts or positions, and maximize profitability of the team's existing accounts. The Field Sales/Service Representative is responsible for developing business goals and objectives, and implementing growth oriented account strategies to achieve those objectives.
- Willing to perform work in the Southern US (MS, LA, AR area)
- Willingness to travel up to 80+% of time
- College degree or equivalent pulp making industry experience
- Able to develop close business relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Professional image
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
- Successful pulp industry sales and/or service experience
- Previous sales/service experience and knowledge
- Works well with minimum supervision
- Ability to facilitate customer presentations
- Proven sales track record
- Proven extensive service capabilities
- Computer ability
- Proven in developing close and effective business relationships
Meet Some of AstenJohnson's Employees
Supply Chain Manager
Brad prides himself on making the right fabric at the right time. He rearranges schedules across plants to produce exceptional products at the exact time they’re needed.
Back to top