We are AssessFirst and we make success predictable.
Our mission: Disrupt the world of recruitment and change attitudes through our predictive recruitment solution.
We are convinced that a person's personality, potential and motivation are a much more powerful indicator of success than a CV or a degree.
Thanks to this ambition, we are continuing our international development!
Your objective: Be responsible of the linguistic quality of our solution.
Your missions: Ensure that the translation (t9n) and cultural adaptation (L10N) of our application in over 15 languages and 150 countries is perfect!
What exactly does it involve?
- Restructure, proofread and improve all our legacy source content in English
- Draft all UX copy for new features in English
- Manage localization operations for all 15 locales, implement new locales, and ensure translations are ready for each product release
- Manage our network of freelance translators and language service providers
- Be the guarantor of translation quality and ensure all customer feedback on content is taken into consideration
You will be part of the IT team, currently composed of 16 people (developers, web designer, Product owners, etc) and supervised by Solenne .
Discover what the team has to say on our glassdoor page !
### What we would need...
GB Native English speaker.
Experience in localization is essential (you should be familiar with L10N processes and standards, CAT and DTP tools (Crowdin), QA, etc).
knowledge of the YAML programming language is a plus
### What you would need ?
- Autonomy ! There is a lot of space in AssessFirst, but make sure to take it.
- A really dynamic environment - Be ware, you need to follow our fast speed rythme !
- Give meaning to your work ! Reminder: We have the ambition to transform the world of recruitment !
- Freedom: This is a full remote position !
1. You are in love with the job and the company
2. You complete our questionnaires (you will receive by email after applying)
3. Our Talent team will contact you
4. 3 interviews max: with (your future manager), (your future boss) and finally David our founder!
5. Welcome to the team!
6. Go on, you need to apply now !
- Remote status: Fully remote