Product Manager - Ohmconnect
OhmConnect, the leader in consumer energy demand response applications, is looking for a Product Manager with exceptional growth hacking skills to bring together energy markets and energy consumers.
Role: Product Manager
Type: Full Time
Open: April 2017
Start: June 2017
Do you want to define the new energy economy? OhmConnect is looking for a Product Manager with exceptional growth hacking skills to join our team. Equipped with user data, competitive insights, and growth hacking best practices, bring our energy saving/money making platform to millions of people. Are you tenacious and ready to be a leader in the new world of growth hacking? Put yourself and your ingenuity to the test and come join us!
Create financial analysis and cost/benefit scenarios for new features. Align feature development with short and long term OhmConnect mission, goals and objectives. In addition, you will:
● Create/discover new levers, channels and strategies to grow OhmConnect’s user base. Think outside the box and watch strategies across the consumer energy ecosystem.
● Coordinate with regulatory, consumer engagement and engineering colleagues to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for all phases of product development.
● Leverage existing user acquisition channels, including advertising, awareness, integrated media, community and PR in developing a repeatable growth playbook.
● Lead in launching our new features, ensuring that we have the right processes to release optimized product to current and potential members.
● Identify and analyze best practices for optimization and feature implementation.
● Drive user and competitive research to uncover user segments and product value propositions that resonate with discrete audience segments.
● Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
● Experience in growing organically through known and new channels.
● Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
● Love for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
● Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done.
● Expert in product management planning, concepts and approaches.
● Expert problem solver and issue resolver.
● Ability to navigate Intellectual Property, Data Privacy and Consumer Terms and Conditions challenges and opportunities.
● Excellent 1-1 and team communication skills.
● Willingness to learn and desire a career that makes an impact.
● Minimum 5 years relevant experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
● Previous experience with consumer web solutions, energy industry, IoT and/or Big Data.
TRAVEL AND LOCATION:
● OhmConnect has offices in San Francisco and the South Bay. We spend 2 days a week at each one and one flexible location day.
● Outstanding benefits package, stock options, salary commensurate with experience.
● OhmConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top