Ashford Advisors offers an outstanding opportunity for self-starting individuals to build their own financial services practice, their own way. Our associates develop a career path that is as individual as they are. We recognize that the relationship you have with your client is built on understanding and trust. It's personal. The style that is right for you is the style that will determine your success. The training and support we provide is customized to help develop your individual strengths and unique abilities, building your business your way. It is truly an exceptional opportunity in financial services.
Ashford Advisors, a General Agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY is looking for Top-Producers to join our firm. All of our Financial Representatives strive to turn our clients' financial dreams into reality. Not only will you play an intrinsic part in developing a financial strategy for your clients but you will also have a chance to define your career heights as a Financial Representative.
To be successful in the Financial Representative Career involves many diverse skill sets. Most importantly you are a business owner and will need to develop your clientele with the training and support from our local agency and corporate offices.
Four key personality traits are commonly seen in most Top Financial Representatives:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: The desire to run their own business and the autonomy this provides.
- Impact on Others: The belief and focus to do something greater than themselves and help clients realize their financial goals and dreams.
- Work Ethic: Top Financial Representatives are self-motivated to learn and market their practice to grow a clientele particularly in the initial years.
- Coachable: The ability to work with our managers and mentors to learn the financial knowledge and approaches required for success and reach a mastery level as a planner.
- Provide sound financial recommendations to help insure financial security for clients, and possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement recommendations
- Act as an advocate for your clients; commitment to enhance, enrich and serve client base
- Implement cutting edge financial strategies to grow and develop long lasting, value based client relationships
- Professional Growth: Commitment to engage in a career long process of ongoing training and education to acquire the knowledge of financial products and services in changing economic conditions
- Expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within target markets
- Learn necessary selling skills practices
Education and Experience:
- Entrepreneurial minded with a strong work ethic
- Desire to help others manage and achieve financial security
- Highest level of integrity and ethics
- Above average communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a focus in identifying opportunities and developing strategies
- Basic computer skills
- Affinity for education and professional development
- Goal oriented with a commitment to personal growth
- Willingness to obtain recognized industry professional designations as a commitment to excellence
- Have or will obtain a Series 6 or 7, and 63 as well as State Life and Health Licenses
Ashford Advisors is an Agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. Securities products and advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS), member FINRA/SIPC. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors is not a registered investment advisor.
2016-28287 exp. 8/18
Meet Some of Ashford Advisors's Employees
Ashford Advisors goes back to 1898, so there's a lot of history here. On the other hand, we have a lot of young, energetic millennials as part of our culture who are helping us adapt to the 21st century.
Back to top