Software Engineer (.NET)
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Software Engineer to join our Information Technology team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Description of Job Duties
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
- Design, modify, develop, support and install software applications;
- Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Lead and manage projects for one or multiple software applications or developments;
- Create software applications by following software development lifecycle process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
- Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL), Model, View, Controller (MVC), Entity Framework (EF), and web applications (ASP.NET);
- Provide end-user support including setup, installation, and maintenance for applications released; and
- May lead software development project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
About Ascendum Solutions:
We are a global IT services company leveraging technology to solve business problems. Our clients include small, medium, and large firms with small, medium, and large problems. AscendumÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â€ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â™s approach is built on the success of using the right combination of strategy, people, processes, technology, and infrastructure for each client situation, to meet specific business needs/challenges and deliver expected results.
High levels of technical expertise, commitment to exceeding customer expectations, a dedicated and highly motivated global workforce, coupled with a seamless onsite/offshore delivery model and a state-of-the-art worldwide infrastructure, gives us the competitive edge to provide comprehensive, end-to-end IT solutions to our diverse clientele.
Headquartered in the heartland of America (Cincinnati, OH) Ascendum has delivery, sales, and support offices worldwide including its offshore development center in Bangalore, and a BPO Center in Ahmedabad, India.
- Health and Dental benefits to all consultants.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer contribution.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (We will not accept third parties or agencies for this opportunity). Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for review will be contacted. Ascendum is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top