Senior QA Engineer with Development Background
Exciting opportunity for a Sr. QA Engineer that has some development background. This position is full-time and offers benefits plus PTO.
NO THIRD PARTIES please.
Looking to add a Sr. QA Engineer to the Technology Solutions Quality team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in delivering rich, robust, reliable and resilient experiences for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications.
In a Nutshell: Looking for someone with automation experience (Selenium preferred), programming background and Lead experience.
- Strong working knowledge of defect tracking, test case and requirements management software
- Deep understanding of testing principles, concepts, patterns and best practices
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance / Testing and QA project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of SQL and data validation experience
- 3+ years of experience in C# or any other programming language
- 3+ years of experience with any automation tool
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicate skills, both written and verbal
- Software Test Professional (CSTP), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) preferred
- Experience with SoapUI or similar software suite, Microsoft TFS and JIRA is a plus
Strong ability to:
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
- Quickly analyze and understand complex use cases and input/output permutations
- Effectively implement solutions requiring exacting attention to detail
- Drive testing efforts across multiple projects concurrently
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their peak
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
- Take shared ownership of the product
About Ascendum Solutions:
We are a global IT services company leveraging technology to solve business problems. Our clients include small, medium, and large firms with small, medium, and large problems. AscendumÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â€ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â™s approach is built on the success of using the right combination of strategy, people, processes, technology, and infrastructure for each client situation, to meet specific business needs/challenges and deliver expected results.
High levels of technical expertise, commitment to exceeding customer expectations, a dedicated and highly motivated global workforce, coupled with a seamless onsite/offshore delivery model and a state-of-the-art worldwide infrastructure, gives us the competitive edge to provide comprehensive, end-to-end IT solutions to our diverse clientele.
Headquartered in the heartland of America (Cincinnati, OH) Ascendum has delivery, sales, and support offices worldwide including its offshore development center in Bangalore, and a BPO Center in Ahmedabad, India.
- Health and Dental benefits to all consultants.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer contribution.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (We will not accept third parties or agencies for this opportunity). Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for review will be contacted. Ascendum is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top