.Net Developer with Identity & Access Management
Great opportunity for a Sr. .Net Developer (with Identity & Access Management) with one of the most stable companies in Cincinnati who also provides excellent benefits including a 100% company funded pension plan.
NO THIRD PARTIES please.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Researches, designs, defines, develops, tests, documents and implements new computer applications or changes to existing applications following client's standards.
- Installs software packages and/or personal computer software.
- Assures that hardware and software operate efficiently.
- Utilizes programming tools effectively to ensure accuracy and enhance productivity.
- Assembles and analyzes data relating to processing problems, soliciting help as needed from IT and business unit associates.
- Consults and/or advises business unit associates by written and/or oral communication on inquiries concerning existing or proposed systems.
- Participates in committee meetings on developmental projects, large-scale improvement projects and internal Information Technology technical committees. May chair committees and/or subcommittees.
- Provides training and mentoring to other programming staff, systems managers, business unit management or business unit associates on technical topics or systems definition.
- Handles multiple assignments with multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven experience in developing reusable services, libraries and frameworks to support Identity and Access Management(IAM) infrastructure.
- Experience with one or more Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools such as NetIQ Identity Vault, Oracle Identity Manager, and SailPoint Identity Governance etc.
- Familiarity with federated identity and web services, and security concepts such as SAML, LDIFF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security.
- Experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- Proven experience in Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- Proven significant programming experience (e.g., research, design, gathering requirements, working with business units, developing programs, testing, documentation, production support). Cite examples demonstrating this experience.
About Ascendum Solutions:
We are a global IT services company leveraging technology to solve business problems. Our clients include small, medium, and large firms with small, medium, and large problems. Ascendum's approach is built on the success of using the right combination of strategy, people, processes, technology, and infrastructure for each client situation, to meet specific business needs/challenges and deliver expected results.
High levels of technical expertise, commitment to exceeding customer expectations, a dedicated and highly motivated global workforce, coupled with a seamless onsite/offshore delivery model and a state-of-the-art worldwide infrastructure, gives us the competitive edge to provide comprehensive, end-to-end IT solutions to our diverse clientele.
Headquartered in the heartland of America (Cincinnati, OH) Ascendum has delivery, sales, and support offices worldwide including its offshore development center in Bangalore, and a BPO Center in Ahmedabad, India.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (We will not accept third parties or agencies for this opportunity). Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for review will be contacted. Ascendum is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top