Identity Access Management (IAM) Developer (.NET)
Produces or modifies computer programs of all sizes and complexity. Solves systems and program problems. Recommends courses of action on new application jobs, while considering the total system spectrum, from source document origination to final systems output and handling. Handles extensive research, analysis, definition and documentation on all facets of the job. Recommends the appropriate hardware solution (Personal Computer, LAN, Mainframe, Client Server, etc.) for the application. Provides mentoring support for less experienced programming staff. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible for making an established range of decisions, escalating to Manager when necessary and updating Manager on a regular basis.
- Researches, designs, defines, develops, tests, documents and implements new computer applications or changes to existing applications following company standards.
- Installs software packages and/or personal computer software.
- Assures that hardware and software operate efficiently.
- Utilizes programming tools effectively to ensure accuracy and enhance productivity.
- Assembles and analyzes data relating to processing problems, soliciting help as needed from IT and business unit associates.
- Consults and/or advises business unit associates by written and/or oral communication on inquiries concerning existing or proposed systems.
- Participates in committee meetings on developmental projects, large-scale improvement projects and internal Information Technology technical committees. May chair committees and/or subcommittees.
- Provides training and mentoring to other programming staff, systems managers, business unit management or business unit associates on technical topics or systems definition.
- Handles multiple assignments with multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven experience in developing reusable services, libraries and frameworks to support Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure.
- Experience with one or more Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools such as NetIQ Identity Vault, Oracle Identity Manager, and SailPoint Identity Governance etc.
- Familiarity with federated identity and web services, and security concepts such as SAML, LDIFF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security.
- Experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- Proven experience in Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- Proven significant programming experience (e.g., research, design, gathering requirements, working with business units, developing programs, testing, documentation, production support). Cite examples demonstrating this experience.
- Proven experience in advising programming associates on both technical (e.g., writing programs, testing standards) and application (e.g., business knowledge, system definition) facets of the job. Cite examples of advising programming associates.
- Proven strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying, defining and quantifying problems; collecting or interpreting data, establishing facts, and providing effective solutions. Cite examples of good decision-making skills when dealing with multiple alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to document procedures and activities in a manner that is understandable to others and prepared using a prescribed format, demonstrating use of the English language to include exemplary knowledge, in verbal and written format, of the elements of grammar, punctuation, diction and spelling proficiency.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively within a team. Provide examples of motivating co-workers in difficult situations.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills; occasionally conveys information to internal and external customers in a clear, accurate, focused and concise manner.
- Proven examples of working under multiple deadlines with minimal supervision. Cite examples of successfully organizing and effectively completing projects where given little or no direction.
- Continually performs an activity such as transcribing, viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading. Visual acuity is required to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate selection criteria experience.
Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software Required:
- Proficient in specific programming languages required by the individual business unit.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
About Ascendum Solutions:
We are a global IT services company leveraging technology to solve business problems. Our clients include small, medium, and large firms with small, medium, and large problems. Ascendum's approach is built on the success of using the right combination of strategy, people, processes, technology, and infrastructure for each client situation, to meet specific business needs/challenges and deliver expected results.
High levels of technical expertise, commitment to exceeding customer expectations, a dedicated and highly motivated global workforce, coupled with a seamless onsite/offshore delivery model and a state-of-the-art worldwide infrastructure, gives us the competitive edge to provide comprehensive, end-to-end IT solutions to our diverse clientele.
Headquartered in the heartland of America (Cincinnati, OH) Ascendum has delivery, sales, and support offices worldwide including its offshore development center in Bangalore, and a BPO Center in Ahmedabad, India.
We welcome inquiries from applicants only (We will not accept third parties or agencies for this opportunity). Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for review will be contacted. Ascendum is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top