Senior Product Manager
ASCAP’s newly formed Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to play a leadership role in uncovering customer needs to identify and launch new products for the existing customer base of hundreds of thousands of music creators, publishers and media companies such as YouTube, Spotify and Pandora. As a Senior Product Manager you will be the driving force on key product initiatives.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for…
- Defining the core product vision, goals and requirements. This will include creating product roadmaps, requirements, user stories, functional specifications and wireframes.
- Leveraging data/analytics and research to inform decision making
- Prioritize development activities and iterate using an agile product development mindset
How do I know if I’m qualified?
You will have…
- 3-5 years of experience in digital product management
- Experience working with analytics to influence decision making (Google analytics, A/B testing tools, heatmaps etc)
- Experience with web and software UX
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with business and development teams
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a professional membership organization of songwriters, composers and music publishers of every kind of music. ASCAP's mission is to license and promote the music of its members and foreign affiliates, obtain fair compensation for the public performance of their works and to distribute the royalties that it collects based upon those performances. ASCAP members write the world's best-loved music and ASCAP has pioneered the efficient licensing of that music to hundreds of thousands of enterprises who use it to add value to their business - from bars, restaurants and retail, to radio, TV and cable, to Internet, mobile services and more. The ASCAP license offers an efficient solution for businesses to legally perform ASCAP music while respecting the right of songwriters and composers to be paid fairly. With 600,000 members representing more than 10 million copyrighted works, ASCAP is the worldwide leader in performance royalties, service and advocacy for songwriters and composers, and the only American performing rights organization (PRO) owned and governed by its writer and publisher members. www.ascap.com
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
- A choice of either HMO or Point-of-Service (POS) medical and dental plans
- Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with match
- Generous time-off policy
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Long term disability insurance
- Basic life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance options
- Employer paid retirement savings program
Meet Some of ASCAP's Employees
Senior Director of Creative, Rhythm & Soul
From scouting new music creators to putting on the annual Rhythm & Soul Music Awards, JJ's job involves research in the field, meeting with songwriters, and supporting performers in any way possible.
Back to top