The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We are looking to add a web producer to our team who will be responsible for maintaining the quality and integrity of asana.com. By working with cross-functional teams, you will help to prioritize web projects and see them through to execution. The ideal candidate for this role can balance data-driven decision making with creative ideation while delivering against production deadlines.
- Support and execute the strategic website roadmap for asana.com
- Oversee web production cycle from project kickoff through QA and launch
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to scope new content needs
- Maintain and edit existing page templates within our CMS
- Assist in A/B Testing to optimize and continually refine site content strategies
- Analyze data from Google Analytics to share insights and make recommendations to improve the buyer journey
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Experience authoring web pages in an enterprise-level content management system utilizing writing, coding and graphics production skills.
- Understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Excellent organizational skills, manages and prioritizes their time effectively
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HTML, and CSS
- Experience working on an international website supporting multiple languages
- Experience working with Looker or other business intelligence tools
Back to top